- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
Interview Room Audio/Video Surveillance System with Varifocal HD-TVI 1080p Camera
- HD-TVI DVR records up to 1080p full HD resolution real-time video @ 30 fps per channel, plus audio
- Easily expandable - supports up to 4 rooms (4 channels with audio)
- Seamless audio and video synchronization eliminates lags
- 2.0 megapixel 1080p HD-TVI 130′ IR varifocal dome camera captures sharp, detailed images
- Wall switch offers convenient one-button recording at the flip of switch
- Simple video search and playback
- Tag management provides convenient tagging of a video portion for fast searching
- Time and date stamped video reduces tampering
- Easy video offloading via network, mobile device or USB, and it is also supported by cloud-based services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
This easy-to-use interview room solution that captures 1080p full-HD resolution video and audio is ideal for obtaining court-admissible evidence to solve cases and convict criminals. It also protects law enforcement professionals against claims of misconduct, coercion, or abuse during interviews, and provides video verification (along with audio) of the interrogation process.
The following are recommended applications:
- Criminal investigations
- Suspect and witness interrogation
- Casework interviews and documentation
- Jury selection and deliberation
- Parole interviews
- Legal depositions
- DUI documentation
- Corporate job interviews
At the heart of the AVSI-11 system is a high-performance HD-TVI real-time security DVR that records up to 1080p full-HD video and offers seamless video and audio synchronization to prevent lag times and provide real-time recording and playback.
The easy-to-use DVR stamps a time and date stamp on recorded video to prevent tampering, and offers simple search and playback, so you can quickly find the important video you need to locate.
Additionally, a tag management feature provides convenient tagging of a portion of your video that allows for faster searching.
The DVR features H.264 video compression to create smaller file sizes and reduce hard drive storage requirements. The included 1TB security-grade hard drive stores recorded video evidence.
You can easily expand this interview room system. Increase coverage and capture every angle by adding more cameras in a single room. Or install single cameras in up to four rooms—enabling you to record four separate interview rooms from a single DVR.
2.0 Megapixel HD-TVI 130′ IR varifocal security camera captures sharp, detailed images, thanks to its 2.0MP High-Performance CMOS that delivers 1080p full HD resolution.
One of the advantages of this varifocal camera is the 2.8-12mm motorized zoom lens that allows you to remotely change the Field of Vision (FOV). Up the Coax (UTC) technology enables you to control the camera’s zoom levels and onscreen display (OSD) from your web browser, digital video recorder interface or smart phone app.
The camera is equipped with an integrated long-range IR array that enables it to see in the dark. Smart IR technology is used to prevent overexposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image so that the subject is not washed out at closer ranges.
23 inch (23 in diagonal) 1080p full-HD widescreen LED monitor from LG delivers the high quality image resolution and crisp detail you need for your security applications.
The non-glare LED monitor delivers 1920 x 1080 (1080p) full-HD video resolution and features a 16:9 aspect ratio for widescreen formatting, and a 178° x 178° viewing angle.
The accessory kit included in this system is comprised of the PA3 super high gain micro audio system microphone for high-quality audio recording and a wall-mount switch that enables you to trigger recording with a quick flip of the switch.
- (1) 16-Channel 1080p Hybrid+ Real-time Security DVR
- (1) 2.0 megapixel 1080p HD-TVI 130′ IR varifocal dome security camera
- (1) 1TB security-grade hard drive
- (1) 23" 1080p full-HD widescreen LED monitor
- (1) PA3 super high gain microphone and accessory kit
- (1) 50′ video/audio/power extension cable
- (1) DC power supply
- (1) Speaker
- (1) Quick start guide
Protection and Warranty:
Purchases are protected by a 90-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and a 1-year warranty that covers the camera and recorder hardware and components, pre-installed hard drive, monitor and accessories. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.